Every student at Rushworth P-12 has a Student Adviser.
who they share with 5-10 other students.
They meet together in Student Advisory Groups every morning and for an hour after recess every Tuesday.
The purpose of Student Advisory Groups includes the following:
- Increase student sense of belonging and engagement Support personalised learning
- Build positive relationships
- Emphasise school values
- Ensure every student has a trusted adult advocate
- Improve communication with home – one stop for parents
- Establish strength based practice consistent with PBIS